Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Note on Dressing Bridesmaids/Maidens

I know I wrote only about dressing the Bride in my last post and will mostly skip over it but I have a modern alternative to finding them period outfits either custom made or from the retailers I listed.

My maidens are picking separates from Alfred Angelo's collection because they are affordable and could be worn again as two different outfits. (Or for those that go to faires or our many balls, could be changed into something else entirely quite easily.)

Remember, the idea is to make your theme yours but: your guests can't possibly afford decent outfits, and unless they are seasoned patrons, won't be comfortable in them. Having your maidens dressed in more modern but lovely outfits will help make everyone feel better.

UNLESS you are having a faire wedding, then things are a bit different.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment